Lunkerhunt Needle Jigs are designed for offshore, near shore, and inshore fishing. They are effective when fished from boat, kayak, reefs, piers, and wharfs. The Cut Bait Jig has a unique UV coating that helps fish visibly find the lure in a wide range of water conditions.
The Lunkerhunt Needle Jig has a cylindrical torpedo like shape that cuts through the water and gets quickly into the strike zone. A single dressed assist hook compliments the Needle Jigs clean design. It creates limited drag in the water but a nice secure hook-up when fish bite.
All Lunkerhunt Assist Jigs work well with speed retrieves, lift and fall retrieves and traditional jigging techniques. They have been designed for saltwater fishing but also catch a wide range of freshwater species as well.
- Great for inshore and offshore fishing
- Catches a wide variety of saltwater species
- Can be jigged vertically or cast
- A variety of sizes to accommodate different fishing conditions.
- Available with dressed assist hooks as well as circle hooks and dressing.
- UV coated
- Available in 3 sizes: 3/4oz, 1 1/2oz, 2 1/4oz